2011年11月4日星期五

whats next????

Hmmm...still wondering what will happend next~
My Final school exam and UEC have just past,
and now I am free....wohooooo~
hope i cam score all the subject =)
Now I'm waiting for the graduation and prom night.
clothes for prom night i have prepare
At the same time i hope this day will never come,
because it means all of us will be seperate.
it is a bad bad bad news...haiz
anyway I will enjoy the time we have.
After this I'm going to my uni life...
still considering which college I shall choose
Sunway or UTAR...arghhh
why everything we have to make a decision
its make me confuse and feel complicated

"I Love you"
It is a simple sentence and simple words
but it is difficult for me...agrhhh
I want to tell you that I Love you,
but everytime i want to tell you and something
break into my mind and tell me not to do this,
because I may get hurt =(
but if I dont, I will regret.

没有评论:

发表评论